Infamous designer Philippe Starch is the genius behind Xiaomi Mi MIX II, the second gen of the device that changed the industry's path in the last months towards a bezel-less smartphone world.
The Xiaomi Mi MIX II features a smaller display 5.99'' Full HD+ (18:9 ratio), without bezels on the top, right and left side. Even the bottom bezel is now 12% smaller than its predecessor's, but long enough to fit the front camera module.
It will be available very soon in China in various versions with 6GB RAM + 64GB/128GB/256GB ROM. Also, Xiaomi is preparing a premium version with 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM and a magnificent one-piece ceramic body.
Xiaomi Mi MIX II
- Display 5.99” Full HD+ IPS LCD (2160 x 1080, 18:9)
- Processor 64bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 2.45GHz
- Graphics processor Adreno 540 GPU
- Memory RAM 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage 64GB/128GB/256GB UFS 2.1
- Camera 12MP Sony IMX386 f/2.0 1.25μm + 4-axis O.I.S. with PDAF
- Secondary camera 5MP
- Fingerprint scanner at the back
- WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS, NFC, 4G LTE (supports 43 bands)
- Operating system MIUI 9.0 based on Android 7.1 Nougat
- Battery 3400mAh with Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging technology
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions 151.8 x 75.5 x 7.7 mm
- Weight 185gr