As expected, Samsung unveiled this year's version of its well-known Galaxy Tab A series. The company chose Vietnam to debut the Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2017) which sports some interesting specs in a premium metal chassis.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The tablet packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2017)
- Display 8.0” WXGA TFT (1280 x 800)
- Processor 64bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 1.4GHz
- Graphics processor Adreno 506 GPU
- Memory RAM 2GB
- Storage 16GB (supports microSD up to 256GB)
- Camera 8MP f/1.9
- Secondary camera 5MP
- WiFi 802.11a, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GlONASS, 4G LTE
- Operating system Android 7.1 Nougat
- Battery 5000mAh
- Dimensions 212.1 x 124.1 x 8.9 mm
- Weight 364gr
- Metal chassis