Shortly after publishing the first official renders of Samsung Galaxy Note8, Evan Blass leaks in full all the official specs of the upcoming flagship, leaving little to our imagination for the August 23 event.
Samsung Galaxy Note8
- Display 6.3'' QHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Display (2960 x 1440, 18.5:9) with S Pen
- Processor 64bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 or Exynos 8895
- Memory RAM 6GB
- Storage 64GB
- Dual camera 12MP f/1.7 and Dual Pixel AutoFocus + 12MP f/2.4 and 2x optical zoom
- Secondary camera 8MP f/1.7
- Fingerprint scanner
- WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS/GLONASS, 4G LTE
- Operating system Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Battery 3300mAh (supports wireless charging)
- Dimensions 162.5 x 74.6 x 8.5mm
It will available at first in Midnight Black and Maple Gold, but later we will see the Orchid Grey and Deep Sea Blue colors as well.