LG launched a new budget tablet in South Korea - LG G Pad IV 8.0 FHD LTE - to add to its G Pad tablet portfolio. As a highlighted feature, the LG G Pad IV 8.0 FHD LTE weighs about 290 grams - less than a conventional soda can.
The LG G Pad IV 8.0 FHD LTE is a budget tablet that supports voice calling using 4G LTE via a single SIM card slot. It is powered by the entry-level 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 SoC coupled with 2GB of RAM. For graphics, it sports Adreno 505 GPU. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and houses an 8-inch full-HD (1920x1200 pixels) IPS display.
It has been launched in LG's home market South Korea with no additional information about its launch in other regions.
LG G Pad IV 8.0 FHD LTE
- Display 8.0 FHD IPS (1920 x 1200, 16:10)
- Processor 64bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 1.4GHz
- Graphics processor Adreno 505 GPU
- Memory RAM 2GB
- Storage 32GB (supports microSD up to 2TB)
- Camera 5MP
- Secondary camera 5MP
- WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Miracast, 4G LTE
- Operating system Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery 3000mAh
- microUSB, 3.5mm
- Dimensions 216.2 x 127 x 6.9mm
- Weight 290gr