Huawei‘s subsidiary Honor has launched a new tablet in China, the Honor Waterplay Tab. As the name itself suggests, the device is waterproof and comes with the IP67 rating.
Another major highlight of the Honor Waterplay Tab is the sound. To offer better music output, the company has opted for Harman Kardon audio to tune and optimize the sound effects. It is equipped with four stereo speaker which gives 3D surround sound for an immersive experience.
It has options for RAM — 3GB RAM and 4GB. The device comes with a microSD card slot for expanding storage capacity up to 256GB. Based on the memory options, the device is available in three different variants — 3GB RAM + 64GB storage, 4GB RAM + 64GB storage and a third variant which supports LTE connectivity.
Honor Waterplay Tab
- Display 10.1” QXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Processor 64bit octa-core Kirin 659
- Memory RAM 3GB/4GB
- Storage 32GB/64GB (supports microSD up to 256GB)
- Camera 8MP
- Secondary camera ?
- 4x stereo speakers
- Fingerprint scanner
- WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, 4G LTE choice
- Operating system Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- Battery 6600mAh
- USB Type-C, 3.5mm
- Dimensions 248 x 173 x 7.8mm
- Weight 465gr
- IP67 certified (water protection)