The Honor sub-brand joins the 18:9 bandwagon. It doesn’t make the phone bezel-less but Huawei will get there. The Honor 7X comes equipped with a 5.93-inch screen, 1080 x 2160 pixel resolution, 2.5D glass, rear fingerprint rear, 4GB RAM, hybrid dual SIM/microSD card slot for memory expansion, Kirin 659 processor, Mali-T830 MP2 graphics, and a 3340mAh battery.
Huawei has used a metal body for this phone that also runs Android 7.0 Nougat on top of EMUI 5.1. When is comes to mobile photography, you can enjoy its 8MP front-facing camera and dual rear 16MP and 2MP cameras.
- Display 5.93” FHD+ LTPS (2160 x 1080, 18:9, 407ppi)
- Processor 64bit octa-core Kirin 659 2.36GHz
- Graphics processor ARM Mali-T830 MP2 GPU
- Memory RAM 4GB
- Storage 32GB/64GB/128GB (supports microSD up to 256GB)
- Dual camera 16MP + 2MP with PDAF
- Secondary camera 8MP
- Fingerprint scanner
- WiFi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, 4G LTE (VoLTE)
- Operating system Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- Battery 3340mAh
- microUSB, 3.5mm
- Dimensions 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6mm
- Weight 165gr