Creative today announced the Creative Halo Portable Bluetooth Light Show Speaker. Creative Halo delivers impressive audio performance and comes with a hidden surprise: its front panel pulsates with an optional multi-coloured light show. Users can choose from 12 mesmerizing halo effect patterns that can be activated by pushing a button or through an app on a smart device.
Under the hood, the Creative Halo features two in-house tuned full-range drivers mounted into a large reflex chamber, and together with a passive woofer delivers surprisingly big sound with enhanced bass.
Featuring a futuristic minimalist ID that looks like it came out of a sci-fi movie, the Creative Halo - clad in bold charcoal gray matt weave nylon and embellished with a mirror-finish reflective front panel - will appeal to enlightened users with an eye for design.
Creative Halo controlled with the Creative Xpectra app for easy light show customization
- Product Weight: 510g
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 175 x 70 x 108 mm
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.2
- Speakerphone: Yes
- 3.5mm integrated Aux In for other audio devices
- Up to 8 hours of audio playback*
- Charges via Micro USB cable
- 12 speaker light show presets via Creative Xpectra app available on the App Store and Google Play
*Based on moderate volume level, moderate to low LED light show pattern/brightness. Actual battery life will vary with use and settings and environmental conditions.